Rêveries de Jules
Also located on the first floor of our house, relax in the "Rêveries de Jules" (Jules' dreams) bedroom – a bourgeois setting with contemporary furniture.
Like all the other bedrooms in our establishment, all the charm of the period is here for you to discover – oak parquet floor, marble fireplace, beautiful high moulded ceilings and decorative woodwork.
Our "Rêveries de Jules" bedroom is a beautiful space in which you can fully enjoy your stay with all the facilities you would expect for a restful experience.
This bedroom has been purposely designed without a television, but for anyone who wishes, there is a large flat-screen TV in our reception area for you to use, as well as a collection of more than 300 comic books and many books and magazines about our beautiful region.
Our "Rêveries de Jules" bedroom is on the first floor, opposite the "nuits Roses de Lily" bedroom, which gives you the option to plan a romantic family weekend by taking over the whole floor …
RATES & OPTIONS
- Risqué box for adventurous couples: 99€
- Romantic cocktail: 20€ par couple
- Introduction to oenology and tasting of 8 Burgundy wines: : 25€/person for a two-hour session
- Bike or tandem mountain bike rental: €20 per person per day (GIANT et LAPIERRE)
- Evening meals: €40 per adult, €25 per child (by reservation, 4 people minimum). All our meals are homemade by our house chef, from the starters to the desserts. All our meals are also accompanied by our range of wines, red and white.