Superb apartment of 45 m², located on the first floor of one of the annexes; from here, you have the most beautiful view over the entire property. The full extent of our 3,000 m² garden lies ahead … a view that stretches down to the Art Deco fountain and the rose garden.
This setting is particularly aptly named "les Charmes", referring to the finest Meursault or other Gevrey Chambertin wines to name but a couple. Softness, subtlety and complexity are the descriptors that also come to mind when referring to these subtle wines from the Côte de nuits or the Côte de Beaune … And when you enter this calm space, you will certainly think of these qualities too.
The comfort and modernity this accommodation offers can but seduce you and invite you to relax and take it easy. A thick rug, a large corner sofa bed and paintings in eye-catching colours add to the warm decor of this spacious living room.
The adjacent bedroom, with its oak parquet, is there for you to catch a great nuits’ sleep like never before. A queen-size bed, draped in delicate colours, a palette of cream, rose, and petals …
RATES & OPTIONS
- Introduction to oenology and tasting of 8 Burgundy wines: 25€/person for a two-hour session
- Romantic cocktail: 20 € per couple
- Bike or tandem mountain bike rental : 20€ per person per day (GIANT et LAPIERRE)
- End-of-stay cleaning package for gîte : 40€
- Bed linen rental for gîte: 12€ per bed
- Bathroom linen rental for gîte: 5€ per person