50 nuances de blanc
The Burgundy terroir conceals many mysteries and many treasures – the worlds we have created in our 50 Nuances de rouge and 50 Nuances de blanc (50 shades of red and 50 shades of white) bedrooms attest to this. With about a hundred "village" appellations in Burgundy, here we offer 50 shades per bedroom – and not just nuances of wine …
"50 Nuances de blanc" was designed to express remarkable softness, reflecting the nobility and subtlety of the great white wines of our prestigious terroir … If we had to associate a terroir with this bedroom, Meursault or other Puligny and Chassagne Montrachet wines would immediately spring to mind.
Above all, 50 Nuances de blanc exudes tenderness, romance, softness, roundness … starting with its original bedding … Come and experience the round bed – a bespoke oak bed, 230 cm in diameter – that perfectly complements the oak floors and white marble bathroom.
You also have a private south-south-east facing terrace of 10 m² at your disposition, complete with garden furniture, which you can take full advantage of by tasting some of our best wines there in the late afternoon.
RATES & OPTIONS
- Risqué box for adventurous couples: 99€
- Romantic cocktail: 20€ par couple
- Introduction to oenology and tasting of 8 Burgundy wines: : 25€/person for a two-hour session
- Bike or tandem mountain bike rental: €20 per person per day (GIANT et LAPIERRE)
- Evening meals: €40 per adult, €25 per child (by reservation, 4 people minimum). All our meals are homemade by our house chef, from the starters to the desserts. All our meals are also accompanied by our range of wines, red and white.